Thursday, January 9, 2014

Door Knockers of Florence

I went to Europe for the first time this past year and it was everything I imagined… ten fold. Most of our trip was in Italy and the visual beauty was staggering. I walked the streets with a constant smile on my face.

Downloads

With my iPhone in hand it became so much fun to photograph the small vignettes of everyday beauty such as bicycles, narrow alleys, window boxes and laundry hung from a window. I loved the beauty of the old front doors and their functional but also interesting door knockers.
I LOVE architecture, gardens and houses (perfect skill set for a Realtor, right?) and oh, did Europe deliver on presenting me with beautiful things to explore at every corner!

Door for Kim
Where did you explore in 2013? What’s ahead in 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment